How to Register for Tax Amnesty ?
- Open the FBR Iris portal URL: https://iris.fbr.gov.pk/infosys, following screen will be displayed:
- If you are already registered taxpayer, use your exiting Iris Login credentials to file Amnesty Tax Declarations.
- If you are unregistered person, click “Registration for Tax Amnesty (If not already registered)” link shown in above screenshot.
Warning: If you register using this option, you will ONLY have access to Amnesty Declarations and will NOT be able to do other tasks such as filing income tax return.
- Following screen shall appear
- Enter either CNIC / NICOP No. (without dashes) in “CNIC / NICOP” field.
- Select your prefix from the available list.
- Enter First, Middle and Last Name in the available columns.
- Enter your” Cell No.” in cell No. field.
- Re-enter provided cell no. in “Confirm Cell No.” field.
- Enter your Email address in “Email” field.
- Re-enter your email address in “Confirm Email” field.
- Enter Captcha text from Image.
- Click “ ” button if text in Captcha image is not visible.
- After typing Captcha text, click “Submit” button.
- System shall send login credentials to your “Email Address” , and “Cell No.” (in case of local Pakistani cell number).
NOTE: Taxpayer registered using this option shall only be able to file amnesty declarations under Tax Amnesty Ordinance III & IV, 2018
[Total: 4 Average: 4]