Process for deleting a mistakenly created wrong task on Iris is as under:
- On the Dashboard Screen, Click on “Draft” Folder.
- Then Click on the relevant Folder in which the said task is available.
- Select the task you want to delete in the Central Grid.
- It will turn yellow on selection and “Delete” Button on Horizontal Bar will be enabled.
- Click “Delete” Button. The task will be deleted.
- Select correct task from the Horizontal Bar Menu at the top of the Screen and proceed.
[Total: 0 Average: 0]