- DEFINITION AND ACRONYMS
- POS Registration
- Integration of POS with FBR Software Fiscal Device
- Installation of the FBR Software Fiscal Device
- Steps for Integration of Software Fiscalization Component
- Technical Support:
The purpose of this article is to facilitate LEATHER AND TEXTILE SECTOR to understand methods for invoice data sharing with FBR. The software fiscal device will be installed on the same computer on which POS is installed. The Fiscal device will be integrated with POS system to fiscalize the invoice and returns Fiscal Invoice Number.
Figure 1 – Invoice Fiscalization Process
POS will be integrated with FBR as per following steps.
- Register each POS in FBR system from which you want to upload the data. Details are given in Section POS Registration.
- Download the software component from the eFBR website.
- Install the software on the local computer (*internet connection is required for this step).
- Taxpayer will integrate their system with FBR software component as per provided details in the Section Integration of Taxpayer System with FBR System.
The scope of the article is limited to technical description of FBR software fiscal device component. FBR Software Fiscal Device will reside on the same system where the POS is installed by the taxpayer. It will fiscalize each invoice generated through the POS on real time and generate unique fiscal invoice number for each invoice to print on receipt with QR code. Software fiscal device will periodically move recorded invoices data to FBR online system through an independent process.
DEFINITION AND ACRONYMS
|FBR||Federal Board of Revenue|
|TCP||Transmission Control Protocol|
|NTN||National Tax Number|
|POS_RN||Point of Sale Registration Number|
Textile and leather sector will register their POS for each branch using eFBR portal by providing the required data.
For POS registration, log in on web site https://e.fbr.gov.pk with your user credential and get registered by accessing the page Registration à POS Client Registration
On successful submission of data, FBR will generate POS registration number which will be referenced in compiling each invoice into required format.
Figure 2- POS Registration
Following is the detail of required data for POS registration
|POS Identification Number (Device No.)||Compulsory||POS-123-8D|
|Business Name||Compulsory||IDEAS by Gul Ahmed|
|Branch Name||Compulsory||F-10 Markaz Outlet|
|Business Address||Compulsory||F-10 Markaz Islamabad|
Integration of POS with FBR Software Fiscal Device
FBR has provided the local software fiscal device to textile and leather sector to share the invoice data with FBR. This component will be accessible only to registered POS Clients. Transaction handling and relevant data dissemination to FBR PRAL will be the responsibility of registered POS Clients. FBR will impose such restrictions so that no un-authorized POS Clients have access to the software fiscal device.
For the integration of taxpayer POS with FBR software fiscal device require following steps:
- Download the Software Fiscal Device from FBR Web Site
- Install the Setup as instructed in section Installation of the FBR Software Fiscal Device
- After the installation, a Net.TCP/ Self Hosted Http service will be configured on following address bindings to be integrated with POS:
- Net.TCP: net.tcp://localhost:8523/TcpService/IMSTcpmex
- Http: http://localhost:8524/TcpService
- Note: To verify the successful installation of fiscal service. Please confirm fiscalization service is up and running in the system services list (service.msc) as shown in Figure -3.
- Consume the local fiscal service (net.tcp://localhost:8523/TcpService/IMSTcpmex) in the POS according to given instruction in Section Steps of Integration for Net.TCP Service Consumption
- Consume the local fiscal service (http://localhost:8524/TcpService) in the POS according to given instruction in Section Steps of Integration for Http Service Consumption
- FBR service will return the invoice number against each record.
- The FBR Invoice number should be printed on the Customer invoice receipt along with QR Code.
- The invoice data will be periodically uploaded on FBR Servers by the Software fiscal device automatically.
Figure 3- Fiscalization Service
Installation of the FBR Software Fiscal Device
Following are the pre-requisites for the installation of Software Component.
- Windows Based Operating System (Win 7 and above).
- Internet information services (IIS) must be installed.
- .Net Frame Work 4.5 or above required.
- Installation User must have the administrator rights.
Following are the Steps for the installation of the FBR Software Component.
- Run the Setup.exe as administrator as shown in Figure – 4.
- Select the complete radio option and click Next as shown in Figure – 5.
- During the installation, setup will prompt for Target Folder and POS Registration Number which is issued at the time of POS Registration as shown in figure – 6.
- Press ‘Change Button’ and select the folder in which software component will generate local files.
- Note: It is recommended to select the Drive other than C Drive for security purpose.
- Provide the required POS Registration No and press next
- Click ‘Finish’ to complete the set up
Figure 4 – Set Up
Figure 5 – Installation
Figure 6 – Directory and POS Registration Number
Steps for Integration of Software Fiscalization Component
FBR Software Fiscalization Device has provided two service modes to users to consume the fiscal component and generate fiscal invoice number.
Net.TCP Service Mode
Add a service reference (net.tcp://localhost:8523/TcpService/IMSTcpmex) of software Fiscal device (provided by FBR, PRAL) in the POS.
Http Service Mode
Add a service reference (http://localhost:8524/TcpService) of software Fiscal device (provided by FBR, PRAL) in the POS.
Below are the steps to integrate the component,
- Create TCP proxy object as follows
- TcpServiceClient service = new TcpServiceClient ();
- On the Print Invoice Event method;
- Call the following method to fiscalize the invoice on Print Event
- String fbrInvoiceNumber = service. GetFBRInvoiceNumberByModel(obj);
Invoice Model Details
The fields of the invoice model are given below.
|Name||Data Type||Status||Sample Value|
|POSID (POS Registration Number given by FBR on registration)||bigint||Compulsory||100000|
3. Gift Voucher
4. Loyalty Card
|List<InvoiceItems>||list||Compulsory||Table No 2|
Invoice Data 1
Table No. 2 (recursive, will contain multiple items record in an invoice)
|Name||Data Type||Status||Sample Value|
|RefUSIN||Varchar||Optional (In case of Credit or Debit Note)||
Invoice Item 1
Return Fiscal Invoice Number
String will be returned by the Web Service.
Net Code Example: Fill the invoice object
Invoice obj = new Invoice ();
int POSID = 123456;
obj.FBRInvoiceNumber = string.Empty;
obj.POSID = POSID;
obj.USIN = “Test123”
obj.RefUSIN = “”;
obj.DateTime = “2018-11-01 00:00:00.000”;
obj.BuyerName = “Abdul Rauf”;
obj.BuyerPhoneNumber = “923001234567”;
obj.TotalBillAmount = 1000.00;
obj.TotalQuantity = 10.00;
obj.TotalSaleValue = 100;
obj.TotalTaxCharged = 60.00
obj.Discount = 10.0;
obj.InvoiceType = 1;
obj.PaymentMode = 1 // (1: Cash, 2: Card, 3: Gift voucher, 4: Loyalty card, 5:Mixed);
obj.Items = Items();
private List<InvoiceItems> Items()
List<InvoiceItems> lst = new List<InvoiceItems>();
InvoiceItems objItem = new InvoiceItems();
objItem.ItemCode = “12345”;
objItem.ItemName = “Test Name”;
objItem.PCTCode = 01011000;
objItem.Quantity = 10.00;
objItem.TaxRate = 10.00;
objItem.SaleValue = 100;
objItem.Discount = 10.0;
objItem.TaxCharged = 10.00;
objItem.TotalAmount = 10.00;
objItem.InvoiceType=1; //(1:New, 2:Debit, 3:Credit, )
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (051) 111-772-772