Registration as Purchaser
This module is available under Iris web application for Registration as Purchaser u/s 100D(4). Taxpayer can add details of purchased Building/Unit against already registered projects.
To find details about adding project, please view help for “Declaration of Builder / Developer”. Similarly taxpayer can provide details about purchase of plot by selecting registered sellers only.
Following are the steps to fill in registration application/ task using Iris web application:
- Access Iris through the URL https://iris.fbr.gov.pk/public/txplogin.xhtml, following login screen will be displayed:
- Enter your Registration No. / CNIC / NICOP No. in “Registration No.” field.
- Enter your “Password” (as received on email while registration) in provided field.
- Click the “Login” button as shown below:
- After successful login, user will be redirected on Iris dashboard. Click on “Registration” option from top right corner of the Iris mega menu and select task “Registration as Purchaser” as shown below:
- Iris will redirect taxpayer on “Registration as Purchaser u/s 100D(4)” task window as shown below where taxpayer can see “Purchaser” tab opened by default:
- Under “Purchaser” tab click on + button from the left most column of the window, application will load following form:
- Taxpayer may skip this step by click on “Next” button if not purchased any building. To add details of purchased building/Unit, Select “Project Nature” (Existing / New) from the dropdown as shown below:
- Based on selection of project nature i.e. Existing or New, application will load form fields accordingly. In case of Existing project, taxpayer will be required to select the name of project as already registered on Iris as shown below:
- After selection of project name, Enter data in all required fields as shown below:
- To add location, click on search icon given in front of location field. Application will load address information window to add details as follows:
- To enter instrument details against the selected project, Click on + button from the left most column of the form. Application will load following screen:
- Add instrument detail and click “Ok” button to save record as shown below:
- Taxpayer may add multiple instruments against one purchase. After adding all details, click on “Next” button to move forward as shown below:
- Application will load Purchase of plot form as shown below:
- Please note that user may skip this step if no plot is purchased and taxpayer has already given information for building purchased. Taxpayer must need to enter all information in at least one section i.e. Building or Plot, to precede registration.
- Search seller name to enter details and provide all required information in given fields as shown below:
- To enter instrument details, Click on + button from the left most column of the form. Application will load following screen:
- Add instrument detail and click “Ok” button to save record. Taxpayer may add multiple instruments against one purchase. After adding all details, click on “Next” button to move forward as shown below:
- Application will load “Attachments” section as follows:
- Click on + button to upload relevant file against the listed documents, application will load file attachment screen as shown below:
- Attach all required files by following the same steps. Please note that “Map Approval” is mandatory to complete the process. After attaching files, Click on “Finish” button to save the record as shown below:
- Application will redirect user on “Purchaser” tab where all saved information will be listed as shown below:
- Now click on “Verification” tab to verify the provided information, application will load verification screen. Enter correct pin in provided field and press “Verify Pin” button as shown below:
- Please note that without verification, taxpayer will not be able to submit the “Registration as Purchaser” task.
- Click on “Save” button as shown below to save the task as draft for future editing.
- After completion and verification, Click on “Submit” button to submit the “Registration as Purchaser” task as shown below. Please note that once submitted, taxpayer may not be able to edit information in provided task.
- To get the print of registration, Click on Print button as shown below. Application will load the printable version of provided information by the taxpayer where the registration status will be visible as well.