Iris web application provides a platform to the Taxpayer to file condonation application against the time barred appeals. Taxpayer can only apply for appeal against the issued order within 30 days from the date of issuance. After the passage of 30 days, Taxpayer needs to submit condonation application. Once the CIR Appeal admits the condonation application, the taxpayer shall be able to file an appeal against the relevant reference order. Click here to view how to submit request to file appeal against reference order through Iris.
Following are the steps for submitting application to file condonation request against reference order:
- Access Iris through the URL https://iris.fbr.gov.pk/public/txplogin.xhtml, following login screen will be displayed:
- Enter Registration No, Password and click “Login” button to proceed. After successful login, Taxpayer will be redirected on Iris dashboard as shown below:
- From mega menu click on “Appeals” menu, application will load a dropdown list of task options. Click on “Condonation request” from the dropdown as shown below:
- Application will load a popup window for tax period selection. Click on calendar button from the popup as shown below:
- Application will load tax period list for selection. Click on “select” link against the desired tax period as shown below:
- After tax period selection, application will redirect taxpayer on main task window for condonation application where taxpayer can see “Contents” tab open by default as follows:
- Taxpayer can enter content of application in provided space under “Contents” tab. To link relevant order, Click on “Reference Order” tab. Application will following window:
- Click on “Search” button to load list of orders. Application will load all reference orders for the selected tax period as shown below:
- Click on “Select” link against the required reference order record, the selected reference order for condonation request will appear under Reference Order section as shown below:
- After providing contents and reference order, Click on “Submit” button to submit the finalized request as shown below:
- Please note that once submitted, taxpayer will not be able to edit the request. To save the request for further editing and later submission, click on “Save” button to save task as draft.
- To get the printable version of completed application, click on “Print” button as shown below. Application will load the printable version of filled condonation request.
- Once the condonation request is processed by relevant authority, Taxpayer will receive the “Order to grant/refuse Condonation Application” under “Appeals” section of “Completed Tasks” on Iris web portal as shown below: